UPDATING THE MMPM/2 FOR MULTIMEDIA MODEM PLUS
NOTE: Record the configuration information.. You can get this information by running
CONFIGO.EXE from a DOS full screen session.
At this point in your installation you must update the IBM Multimedia Presentation Manager/2
for use with your Multimedia Modem Plus. No sounds can be heard under OS/2 until you make
this update. The instructions are as follows:
1. Open an OS/2 window.
2. Insert the VSD diskette in your diskette drive.
3. At the command prompt, type:
A:\SETUP and press ENTER.
4. When the IBM Multimedia Presentation Manager/2 Installation window is displayed, IBM
MWAVE AUDIO should be highlighted. Click on INSTALL to start the installation
5. When you are asked if you want the program to update your CONFIG.SYS file, click on
6. When you are asked to specify the number of devices of this type in your computer, select 1
and click on OK.
7. You will be notified that CONFIG.SYS has been changed, select OK to proceed.
8. When the window displays informing you that the installation was successful, click on OK.
9. When the program returns to the command prompt, exit the window, and remove the
diskette. shutdown and restart your computer.
10. Proceed to the next section "Configuring Your Multimedia Modem Plus for WIN-OS/2."
Page 17 of 47