WHAT TO DO NEXT
" You have completed the software installation process for WIN-OS/2 and are ready to use the
Multimedia Modem Plus
" For information about using the Multimedia Modem Plus, see
" If you are installing software applications that are not part of this package, read Installing
INSTALLING APPLICATIONS SOFTWARE
Your Multimedia Modem Plus package includes application software and various on-line
services starter kits. To install, follow the installation instructions for each software application.
Your installation package contains the Smith Micro QuickLink Message Center software and
Use this information to install the QuickLink Message Center.
UNINSTALLING MULTIMEDIA MODEM PLUS SOFTWARE
If you ever remove the Multimedia Modem Plus adapter from your computer, you must use the
uninstall process to be sure that the Mwave software is removed from all directories on your hard
To remove DOS Mwave software:
1. Exit Windows and start DOS.
2. Change to the DSP2\MWD directory.
3. Type UNINSTALL and press ENTER.
4. Click on Y to remove the Mwave DOS software.
To remove Windows 3.x, Windows 95, and WIN-OS/2 software:
1. Start Windows or WIN-OS/2.
2. Insert Windows Disk 1 in your diskette drive
3. For Windows 3.x or WIN-OS/2, go to the Program Manager and click on RUN from the File
menu. Continue with 6.
4. For Windows 95, click on Start Button then click RUN from the Start menu. Continue with 6.
5. From the Windows 95 main window, select MY COMPUTER, click on the A drive object
and select SETUP from the list of programs and then start the Setup program. Continue with
Page 19 of 47
"Using Voice, Fax and