INCLUDING SENDER INFORMATION ON
This function prints the date, time, your programmed name, your programmed fax number, and the transmitted page
number at the top centre of each page that you fax. All pages that you fax include this information.
Example of fax page printed out by the receiving machine
OCT-22-2011-SAT 03:00 PM
(1) Date and time Date and time: programmed in the system settings (see "DATE & TIME SET" on page 104).
(2) Sender's name: programmed in the system settings (see "OWN PASSCODE SET" on page 101).
When Auditing mode (page 10) is being used for the fax function and "ACC. NAME PRINT" (page 106) is
enabled, the account name* of the account used to perform the transmission is used for the sender's name.
* The account name entered in step 6 of "ACCOUNT # SET" (page 103) in the system settings.
(3) Sender' number: programmed in the system settings (see "OWN PASSCODE SET" on page 101).
(4) Transmitted page number: 3-digit number appearing in the format, "page number/total pages". (Only the page
number appears if you use manual transmission, direct transmission, or quick on-line transmission.) Printing of
the transmitted page number can be disabled in the system settings (see "PAGE COUNTER SET" on page 105).
Position of sender information
You can select whether the sender information is added outside the document data or inside the document data in
the system settings (see "PRINT STATION # IN RCVD DATA" on page 106). The factory default setting is outside
the document data.
Outside the scanned data
None of the transmitted
image is cut off; however,
the transmitted image is
longer than the scanned
image, and thus when both
the sender and the receiver
use the same size of paper, the printed fax may either
be reduced or split up and printed on two pages.
SHARP PLANNING DIV.
of paper, the printed fax will neither be reduced nor
split up and printed on two pages.
FAX No. 0666211221
Inside the scanned data
The top edge of the
scanned image will be cut
off by the sender's
information; however, when
both the sender and the
receiver use the same size