15. ENERGY EFFICIENCY
15.1 Product information for hob according to EU 66/2014
Type of hob
ciency per gas
Energy efficiency for the gas hob (EE gas hob)
EN 30-2-1: Domestic cooking appliances
burning gas - Part 2-1 : Rational use of
energy - General
15.2 Hob - Energy saving
You can save energy during everyday
cooking if you follow below hints.
• When you heat up water, use only the
amount you need.
• If it is possible, always put the lids on
15.3 Product information for ovens and Product Information Sheet*
Energy Efficiency Index
Energy efficiency class
Energy consumption with a standard load, con‐
Number of cavities
Type of oven
Hob inside Freestanding Cooker
Left rear - Auxiliary
Right rear - Semi Rapid
Right front - Semi Rapid
Left front - Rapid
• Before you use the burners and pan
support make sure they are
• The cookware bottom should have the
correct diameters for the burner size.
• Put the cookware directly over the
burner and in the centre of it.
• When the liquid starts to boil, turn
down the flame to barely simmer the
• If it is possible, use a pressure
cooker. Refer to its user manual.
Oven inside Freestanding Cook‐