• Make sure that there is air circulation
around the appliance.
• The information about the gas supply
is on the rating plate.
• This appliance is not connected to a
device, which evacuates the products
of combustion. Make sure to connect
the appliance according to current
installation regulations. Follow the
requirements for adequate ventilation.
Risk of injury and burns.
Risk of electrical shock.
• This appliance is for household
(indoors) use only.
• Do not change the specification of this
• Make sure that the ventilation
openings are not blocked.
• Do not let the appliance stay
unattended during operation.
• Deactivate the appliance after each
• Be careful when you open the
appliance door while the appliance is
in operation. Hot air can release.
• Do not operate the appliance with wet
hands or when it has contact with
• Do not use the appliance as a work
surface or as a storage surface.
Risk of fire and explosion
• Fats and oil when heated can release
flammable vapours. Keep flames or
heated objects away from fats and
oils when you cook with them.
• The vapours that very hot oil releases
can cause spontaneous combustion.
• Used oil, that can contain food
remnants, can cause fire at a lower
temperature than oil used for the first
• Do not put flammable products or
items that are wet with flammable
products in, near or on the appliance.
• Do not let sparks or open flames to
come in contact with the appliance
when you open the door.
• Open the appliance door carefully.
The use of ingredients with alcohol
can cause a mixture of alcohol and
Risk of damage to the
• To prevent damage or discoloration to
– do not put ovenware or other
objects in the appliance directly
on the bottom.
– do not put aluminium foil on the
appliance or directly on the
bottom of cavity.
– do not put water directly into the
– do not keep moist dishes and
food in the appliance after you
finish the cooking.
– be careful when you remove or
install the accessories.
• Discoloration of the enamel or
stainless steel has no effect on the
performance of the appliance.
• Use a deep pan for moist cakes. Fruit
juices cause stains that can be
• Do not keep hot cookware on the
• Do not let cookware boil dry.
• Be careful not to let objects or
cookware fall on the appliance. The
surface can be damaged.
• Do not activate the cooking zones
with empty cookware or without
• Cookware made of cast iron,
aluminium or with a damaged bottom
can cause scratches. Always lift these
objects up when you have to move
them on the cooking surface.
• Provide good ventilation in the room
where the appliance is installed.
• Use only stable cookware with the
correct shape and diameter larger
than the dimensions of the burners.
• Make sure the flame does not go out
when you quickly turn the knob from
the maximum to the minimum
• Use only the accessories supplied
with the appliance.
• Do not install a flame diffuser on the
• This appliance is for cooking
purposes only. It must not be used for