other purposes, for example room
• Prolonged intensive use of the
appliance may call for additional
ventilation, for example opening of a
window, or more effective ventilation,
for example increasing the level of
mechanical ventilation where present.
2.5 Care and Cleaning
Risk of injury, fire, or
damage to the appliance.
• Before maintenance, deactivate the
Disconnect the mains plug from the
• Make sure the appliance is cold.
There is the risk that the glass panels
• Replace immediately the door glass
panels when they are damaged.
Contact the Authorised Service
• Fat and food remaining in the
appliance can cause fire.
• Clean regularly the appliance to
prevent the deterioration of the
• Clean the appliance with a moist soft
cloth. Use only neutral detergents. Do
not use abrasive products, abrasive
cleaning pads, solvents or metal
• If you use an oven spray, follow the
safety instructions on the packaging.
• Do not clean the catalytic enamel (if
applicable) with any kind of detergent.
• Do not clean the burners in the
• Do not change the specification of the
• Clean the lid regularly.
• Do not open the lid, when there are
spills on the surface.
• Before you close the lid turn all
• Do not close the lid until the hob and
oven are completely cold.
• Glass lid can shatter, when heated (if
2.7 Internal lighting
Risk of electric shock.
• Concerning the lamp(s) inside this
product and spare part lamps sold
separately: These lamps are intended
to withstand extreme physical
conditions in household appliances,
such as temperature, vibration,
humidity, or are intended to signal
information about the operational
status of the appliance. They are not
intended to be used in other
applications and are not suitable for
household room illumination.
• This product contains a light source of
energy efficiency class G.
• Use only lamps with the same
2.8 Gas Grill
Risk of fire, explosion and
• Do not leave the appliance
unattended during grilling. Accessible
parts become hot.
• Keep children away when the grill is in
• Never use the grill with the oven door
closed. Leave the oven door open.
There is a risk of fire or carbon
• Do not put the oven shelf with food on
the highest shelf level.
• To repair the appliance contact the
Authorised Service Centre.
• Use original spare parts only.