* 179 cm : additionally needed for service.
Level floor : Allowable slope under the entire
appliance is 1°.
Power outlet : Must be within 1.5 meters of
either side of the location of the appliance.
Additional Clearance : 5 cm at the sides and
10 cm behind the unit.
• Do not place or store laundry products on top
of the appliance at any time.
• These products may damage the finish or
• The plug must be plugged into an appropriate
outlet that is properly installed and grounded
in accordance with all local codes and
• Install the appliance on a flat hard floor.
• Make sure that air circulation around the
appliance is not impeded by carpets, rugs,
• Never try to correct any unevenness in the
floor with pieces of wood, cardboard or similar
materials under the appliance.
• If it is impossible to avoid positioning the
appliance next to a gas cooker or coal burning
stove, an insulation (85x60 cm) covered with
aluminum foil on the side facing the cooker or
stove must be inserted between the two
* 179 cm
• Do not install the appliance in rooms where
freezing temperatures may occur. Frozen
hoses may burst under pressure. The
reliability of the electronic control unit may be
impaired at temperatures below freezing point.
• Ensure that when the appliance is installed, it
is easily accessible for an engineer in the
event of a breakdown.
• With the appliance installed, adjust all four
feet using a transit bolt spanner to ensure the
appliance is stable, and a clearance of
approximately 15 cm is left between the top of
the appliance and the underside of any
• If the appliance is delivered in winter and
temperatures are below freezing, place the
appliance at room temperature for a few hours
before putting it into operation.
• Do not use a drip pan as it can block the
drawer. Using the drip pan may result in
increased vibration and noise during
• This equipment is not designed for maritime
use or for use in mobile installations such as
caravans, aircraft etc.
• Do not use an extension cord or double
• Always unplug the appliance and turn off the
water supply after use.
• Connect the appliance to an earthed socket in
accordance with current wiring regulations.
• The appliance must be positioned so that the
plug is easily accessible.
• Repairs to the appliance must only be carried
out by qualified personnel. Repairs carried out
by inexperienced persons may cause injury or
serious malfunctioning. Contact your local