• Unplug the washing machine before cleaning
to avoid the risk of electric shock. Failure to
follow this warning may result in serious injury,
fire, electric shock, or death.
• Never use harsh chemicals, abrasive
cleaners, or solvents to clean the washing
machine. They may damage the finish.
Cleaning Your Washing
Care After Wash
• After the cycle is finished, wipe the door and
the inside of the door seal to remove any
• Leave the door open to dry the drum interior.
• Wipe the body of the washing machine with a
dry cloth to remove any moisture.
Cleaning the Exterior
Proper care of your washing machine can
extend its life.
• Wash with a damp cloth on the outside and
inside and then dry with a soft cloth.
• Immediately wipe off any spills.
• Wipe with a damp cloth.
• Do not press the surface or the display with
Cleaning the Interior
• Use a towel or soft cloth to wipe around the
washing machine door opening and door
• Always remove items from the washing
machine as soon as the cycle is complete.
Leaving damp items in the washing machine
can cause wrinkling, colour transfer, and
• Run the Tub Clean programme once a month
(or more often if needed) to remove detergent
buildup and other residue