will not operate.
Control panel has powered
off due to inactivity.
Washing machine is
Water supply is turned off.
Controls are not set properly.
Door or drawer is open.
Circuit breaker/fuse is
Control needs to be reset.
Start/Pause was not pressed
after a cycle was set.
Extremely low water
Washing machine is too cold.
• This is normal. Press the Power button to
turn the washing machine on.
• Make sure cord is plugged securely into
a working outlet.
• Turn both hot and cold taps fully on.
• Make sure the cycle was set correctly,
close the door and press the Start/Pause
• Close the door and drawer make sure
that nothing is caught under the door
preventing it from closing completely.
• Check house circuit breakers/fuses.
Replace fuses or reset breaker. The
washing machine should be on a
dedicated branch circuit. The washing
machine will resume the cycle where it
stopped once power is restored.
• Press the Power button, then re-select
the desired programme and press the
• Press the Power button then re-select the
desired programme and press the Start/
Pause button. The washing machine will
shut off if the Start/Pause button is not
pressed within 60 minutes.
• Check another tap in the house to make
sure that household water pressure is
• If the washing machine has been
exposed to temperatures below freezing
for an extended period of time, allow it to
warm up before pressing the Power