Adding Fabric Softener
CASE 1. When the machine chimes:
Press Start/Pause to pause the cycle.
Add the liquid fabric softener.
Close the door, slide the drawer closed, and
press Start/Pause to restart the cycle.
• To disable or enable the fabric softener alert,
press and hold the Spülen+ button for three
CASE 2. If you miss the softener add point:
Press the Power button to interrupt the
Slide open the drawer, open the door, and
add the liquid fabric softener.
Close the door, Slide the drawer, and select
the Spülen+Schleudern programme.
Press the Start/Pause to restart the cycle.
• Do not pour fabric softener directly on the
• The softener can also be diluted with water
and added directly into the drum. Do not pour
undiluted softener directly onto clothing
because it may stain fabrics.
Adding Water Softener
• A water softener, such as anti-limescale (e.g.
Calgon) can be used to cut down on the use
of detergent in extremely hard water areas.
Dispense according to the amount specified
on the packaging. First add detergent and
then the water softener.
• Use the quantity of detergent required for soft
• Do not directly put bleach to the laundry. This
may cause partial discoloration and severe
damage to the laundry.
• Do not use chlorine bleach or acidic cleaner
when washing the laundry, as it can cause
damage to clothes such as discoloration and
decoloration of laundry.