is not filling
Supply hoses may be kinked.
Insufficient water supply.
door and drawer are open.
Hot and cold supply hoses
Water level is too low.
• Make sure the inlet filters on the fill
valves are not clogged. Refer to the filter
• Check that supply hoses are not kinked
• Make sure that both hot and cold water
taps are turned on all the way.
• The washing machine will not operate if
the door is open. Close the door and
make sure that nothing is caught under
the door preventing it from closing
• Check supply hose connections.
• The fill level is optimized for the wash
motion to achieve the best wash