will not drain
Poor stain removal
Wash cycle time is
longer than usual.
Musty or mildewy
odor in washing
before final rinse.
Kinked drain hose.
Drain located higher than 2.4
m above the floor.
Heavily soiled load.
Previously set stains.
The washing machine
automatically adjusts the
wash time for the amount of
laundry, water pressure and
other operating conditions.
Incorrect or too much
detergent has been used.
Inside of drum was not
This is not an error.
• Ensure that the drain hose is not kinked.
• Make sure that the drain hose is no
higher than 2.4 m above the bottom of
the washing machine and is no more
than 1.5 m away from the washing
• Use the front-loading washing machine.
• Articles that have previously been
washed may have stains that have been
set. These stains may be difficult to
remove and may require hand washing
or pre-treating to aid in stain removal.
• This is normal. The washing machine
adjusts cycle time automatically to
provide optimal results for the selected
programme. The time remaining shown in
the display is only an estimate. Actual
time may vary.
• This machine requires very little
detergent. Use the provided detergent
• Run the Tub Clean programme regularly.
• This is an alert to allow the addition of
liquid fabric softener before the final