12. MACHINE SETTINGS
In the programs screen scroll up or down
to find machine settings, and tap on the
icon to get to the settings list.
You can change the clock each time you
To change the time:
1. Tap on the Set Clock bar.
2. Scroll the bar of hours and minutes to
the right or left to set the current time.
3. Tap on the Set Clock bar to get back
to the machine settings list or tap on
the <Programmes bar to get to the
To change the language:
1. Tap on the Language bar.
2. Scroll the list of languages up or
down to find the language you want
to use and tap on it.
You can control the brightness level of
the Display. There are 6 brightness
To change the display brightness:
1. Tap on Display Brightness bar.
2. Scroll the bar to the right or left to set
the level of the brightness.
3. Tap on Display Brightness bar to
get back to the machine settings list
or tap on <Programmes bar to get to
the summary screen.
The sound is heard at the:
• cycle end
• start and end of crease guard phase
To improve readability of the
display when a dryer is
stacked over a washing
machine set the 6th level of
the display brightness. When
the dryer is not stacked level
1 to 5 are suggested.
Cycle End Buzzer