The App fre‐
connect to the
1) If there is an error message on the display (e.g. E51): Turn the tumble dryer off and on.
Select a new program. Push the Start/Pause button. If the appliance does not operate con‐
tact the service centre and provide the error code.
2) Follow the program description — see PROGRAMS chapter
3) See chapter CARE AND CLEANING
4) See HINTS AND TIPS chapter
5) Note: After a maximum of 5 hours the drying cycle ends automatically.
16. TECHNICAL DATA
Height x Width x Depth
Max. depth with the appliance door open
Max. width with the appliance door open
Maximum load volume
Energy efficiency class
Annual energy consumption
Left—on mode power absorption
Off mode power absorption
Power consumption in networked stand‐
Time to networked standby
The wireless signal does not
reach the dryer.
The wireless signal is disrupted
Try to move the home router as
near the dryer as possible or
consider purchasing a wireless
Turn the microwave off. Avoid
using the microwave and the Re‐
mote Control of the oven at the
same time. The microwaves dis‐
rupt the Wi-Fi signal.
850 x 600 x 630 mm (maximal 665 mm)
850 mm (+ 15 mm - feet regulation)