WE’RE THINKING OF YOU Thank you for purchasing an Electrolux appliance. You’ve chosen a product that brings with it decades of professional experience and innovation. Ingenious and stylish, it has been designed with you in mind. So whenever you use it, you can be safe in the knowledge that you’ll get great results every time.
CONTENTS 1. SAFETY INFORMATION............5 1.1 Children and vulnerable people safety......5 1.2 General Safety ..............5 2. SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS............8 2.1 Installation................ 8 2.2 Electrical connection............8 2.3 Use...................9 2.4 Internal light..............9 2.5 Care and cleaning............9 2.6 Compressor..............10 2.7 Disposal................. 10 3.
CONTENTS 8.4 Auto Off function............24 8.5 Setting a program............25 8.6 Options................25 8.7 Child lock option.............26 8.8 Starting a program............26 8.9 Program change.............27 8.10 Program end..............27 9. HINTS AND TIPS..............28 9.1 Ecological hints.............. 28 9.2 Adjustment of default dryness level....... 28 9.3 Deactivating the tank indicator ........29 10.
SAFETY INFORMATION Before beginning the installation and use of this appliance, carefully read the supplied instructions. The manufacturer is not responsible for any injuries or damages that are the result of incorrect installation or usage. Always keep the instructions in a safe and accessible location for future reference. - Read the supplied instructions.
SAFETY INFORMATION If the tumble dryer is put on top of a washing machine, use • the stacking kit. The stacking kit, available from your authorized vendor, can be used only with the appliance specified in the instructions, supplied with the accessory. Read it carefully before installation (Refer to the Installation leaflet).
SAFETY INFORMATION Do not run the appliance without a filter. Clean the lint filter • before or after each use. Do not dry unwashed items in the tumble dryer. • Items that have been soiled with substances such as • cooking oil, acetone, alcohol, petrol, kerosene, spot removers, turpentine, waxes and wax removers should be washed in hot water with an extra amount of detergent...
2. SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS 2.1 Installation • Remove all the packaging. • Do not install or use a damaged appliance. • Follow the installation instructions supplied with the appliance. • Always take care when moving the appliance as it is heavy. Always use safety gloves and enclosed footwear.
SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS • Do not touch the mains cable or the mains plug with wet hands. • This appliance complies with the E.E.C. Directives. 2.3 Use WARNING! Risk of injury, electric shock, fire, burns or damage to the appliance. • This appliance is for household use only. •...
SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS • Clean the appliance with a moist soft cloth. Only use neutral detergents. Do not use any abrasive products, abrasive cleaning pads, solvents or metal objects. • To prevent damage to the cooling system be careful when you clean the appliance.
3. PRODUCT DESCRIPTION Water container Control panel Internal light Appliance door Filter Rating plate Airflow slots Condenser lid Condenser cover Adjustable feet For ease of loading laundry or ease of installation the door is reversible. (see separate leaflet). 11/48...
4. CONTROL PANEL Programme dial Display Start/Pause button Options Auto Off function On/Off (Ein/Aus) button with Programmes 4.1 Display Symbol on the display Symbol description laundry maximum load delay start option on delay start selection (30min-20h) 12/48...
CONTROL PANEL Symbol on the display Symbol description cycle time indication buzzer off child lock on time drying option on time drying selection (10min-2h) drain the water container indicator: clean filter indicator: check condenser indicator: laundry dryness option: iron dry, cup‐ board dry, cupboard dry +, extra dry ECO option on Extra Silent (Extra Leise) option on...
5. PROGRAM (PROGRAMME) Program (Pro‐ Load Properties / Fabric mark gramme) Cotton fabrics - Cupboard 8 kg Cotton (Baum‐ wolle) ECO Cotton fabrics. Cotton (Baum‐ 8 kg Programme for daily us‐ wolle) age. Synthetic (Mis‐ Synthetic and mixed fab‐ 3,5 kg chgewebe) rics.
PROGRAM (PROGRAMME) Program (Pro‐ Load Properties / Fabric mark gramme) Woollen fabrics. Gentle drying for hand-washable woollens. Remove items immediately when the pro‐ gramme is completed. Wool (Wolle) 1 kg The wool drying cycle of this machine has been approved by The Woolmark Company for the drying of wool gar‐...
PROGRAM (PROGRAMME) Program (Pro‐ Load Properties / Fabric mark gramme) Outdoor clothing, techni‐ cal, sports fabrics, water‐ proof and breathable 2 kg jackets, shell jackets with Outdoor a removable fleece or in‐ ner insulation. Suitable for drying in tumble dryer. Easy care fabrics for which a mini‐...
PROGRAM (PROGRAMME) Options An‐ ti‐ Re‐ Ex‐ Dry‐ creas fresh tra Si‐ Time ness (Auf‐ lent Programmes (Troc (Knit‐ fri‐ (Extra (Zeit‐ ken‐ ter‐ schen Leise) wahl) grad) schut Easy Iron (Leichtbü‐ geln) 1) Aside from the programme, you can set one or more options at the same time. 2) See chapter OPTIONS: Time Dry (Zeitwahl) on Wool (Wolle) programme 5.2 Consumption data Energy...
PROGRAM (PROGRAMME) Energy Spun at / residual hu‐ Drying con‐ Program midity time sump‐ tion 1,09 1000 rpm / 60% 125 min Synthetic (Mischgewebe) 3,5 kg cupboard 0,47 dry (Schrank‐ 1200 rpm / 40% 57 min trocken) 0,58 800 rpm / 50% 66 min 19/48...
6. OPTIONS Dryness (Trockengrad) This option helps to achieve requested laundry dryness. Possible selections: - ready to iron - iron dry level. - ready to store - cupboard dry level - default selection which is related to the programme. - ready to store - cupboard dry + level. - ready to store - extra dry level.
OPTIONS Time Dry (Zeitwahl) on Wool (Wolle) program Option applicable to Wool (Wolle) program to adjust final dryness level to more dry or less dry. Delay Start (Zeitvorwahl) Lets to delay the start of a drying program from minimum of 30 minutes to maximum of 20 hours.
7. BEFORE FIRST USE Rear drum packaging is removed automatically when dryer is activated for the first time. Possible to hear some noise. Before you use the appliance for the first time: • Clean the tumble dryer drum with a moist cloth. •...
8. DAILY USE 8.1 Preparing the laundry • Close the zips. • Close the fasteners of duvet covers. • Do not dry ties or ribbons loose (e.g. apron ribbons). Tie them before you start a programme. • Remove all items from pockets. •...
DAILY USE 8.2 Loading the laundry CAUTION! Ensure the laundry is not trapped between the appliance door and rubber seal. 1. Pull open the appliance door. 2. Load the laundry one item at a time. 3. Close the appliance door. 8.3 Turning on the appliance To turn on the appliance: Push the...
DAILY USE 8.5 Setting a program Use the program dial to set the program. The possible time to complete the program comes into the view on the display. The drying time you see is related to the load of 5 kg for cotton program.
DAILY USE 8.7 Child lock option The child lock can be set to prevent children from playing with the appliance. The child lock option locks all touch buttons and the program dial (this option does not lock the On/Off (Ein/Aus) button).
DAILY USE The appliance starts and the LED above the button stops flashing and stays on. 8.9 Program change To change a program: 1. Push the On/Off (Ein/Aus) button to turn the appliance off. 2. Push the On/Off (Ein/Aus) button again to turn on the appliance.
9. HINTS AND TIPS 9.1 Ecological hints • Spin the laundry well before drying. • Do not exceed the load sizes which are specified in the programs chapter. • Clean the filter after each drying cycle. • Do not use fabric softener to wash and then dry. In the tumble dryer laundry becomes soft automatically.
HINTS AND TIPS Dryness level Display symbol Standard dryness 5. To memorise the setting touch and hold down the Extra Silent (Extra Leise) and Refresh (Auffrischen) buttons at the same time for approximately 2 seconds. 9.3 Deactivating the tank indicator The water container indicator is activated by default.
10. CARE AND CLEANING 10.1 Cleaning the filter filter (Sieb) symbol comes on the At the end of each cycle the display and you must clean the filter. The filter collects the fluff during the drying cycle. 1. Open the door. Pull the filter up. 2.
CARE AND CLEANING 5. If necessary, remove fluff from the filter socket and gasket. You can use a vacuum cleaner. Place the filter back inside the filter socket. 10.2 Emptying the water container Empty the condensed water container after each drying cycle. If the condensed water container is full, the programme stops tank (Behälter) symbol comes on the display automatically.
CARE AND CLEANING 10.3 Cleaning the condenser condenser (Kondensator) flashes on the display, If the symbol inspect the condenser and its compartment. If it is dirty, clean it. Do the check not less than once a 6 months. WARNING! Do not touch the metal surface with bare hands. Risk of injury. Wear protective gloves.
CARE AND CLEANING 4. Lower the condenser lid. 5. If necessary, remove the fluff from the condenser and its compartment. You can use a wet cloth and/or a vacuum cleaner with a brush attachment. 6. Close the condenser lid. 7. Turn the lever until it clicks into position. 8.
CARE AND CLEANING Use a moist cloth to clean. Dry the cleaned surfaces with a soft cloth. CAUTION! Do not use furniture cleaning agents or cleaning agents which can cause corrosion. 10.6 Cleaning the airflow slots Use a vacuum cleaner to remove fluff from the airflow slots. 34/48...
11. TROUBLESHOOTING Possible cause Remedy Problem The tumble dryer is not Connect to the mains connected to the mains socket. Check fuse in supply. fuse box (domestic in‐ stallation). The door is open. Close the door. The tumble dryer does On/Off (Ein/Aus) Push the On/Off (Ein/...
TROUBLESHOOTING Possible cause Remedy Problem Incorrect program selec‐ Select a suitable pro‐ tion. gram. The filter is clogged. Clean the filter. Dryness (Trocken‐ Change Dryness grad) option was set to (Trockengrad) option to iron dry (Bügeltrock‐ higher level. en) . The load was too large.
TROUBLESHOOTING Possible cause Remedy Problem Not possi‐ After cycle start it is not Turn the tumble dryer off ble to possible to change the and on. Change the pro‐ change the program or option. gram or option as re‐ program or quired.
TROUBLESHOOTING Possible cause Remedy Problem Load size is small. Select time program. The time value must be related to the load. To dry 1 item or a small amount of laundry we Drying cy‐ recommend short drying cle too times. short.
TROUBLESHOOTING Possible cause Remedy Problem The filter is clogged. Clean the filter. The load is too large. Do not exceed the maxi‐ mum load size. The laundry was not Spin the laundry well. Drying cy‐ spun sufficiently. cle too Too low or too high Ensure a room tempera‐...
12. TECHNICAL DATA Height x Width x Depth 850 x 600 x 600 mm (maximal 665 mm) Max. depth with the appliance 1100 mm door open Max. width with the appliance 950 mm door open Adjustable height 850 mm (+ 15 mm - feet regu‐ lation) Drum volume 118 l...
TECHNICAL DATA Level of protection against in‐ IPX4 gress of solid particles and moisture ensured by the pro‐ tective cover, except where the low voltage equipment has no protection against moisture This product contains fluorinated greenhouse gases, hermetically sealed Gas designation R134a Weight 0,300 kg...
13. ACCESSORIES 13.1 Stacking kit Accessory name: SKP11, STA9 Available from your authorised vendor. Stacking kit can be used only between washing machines and tumble dryers specified in the leaflet. See the leaflet attached. Read carefully the instructions supplied with the accessory. 13.2 Draining kit Accessory name: DK11.
ACCESSORIES The installed hose must be minimum 50 cm to maximum 100 cm from floor level. The hose cannot be in a loop. Decrease the length of the hose if necessary. Read carefully the instructions supplied with the accessory. 13.3 Pedestal with drawer Accessory name: PDSTP10, E6WHPED2.
GUARANTEE Customer Service Centres Point of Service Industriestrasse 10 Le Trési 6 Via Violino 11 5506 Mägenwil 1028 Préver‐ 6928 Manno enges Morgenstrasse 131 3018 Bern Zürcherstrasse 204E 9000 St. Gallen Seetalstrasse 11 6020 Emmenbrücke Schlossstrasse 1 4133 Pratteln Comercialstrasse 19 7000 Chur Spare parts service Industriestrasse 10, 5506 Mägenwil, Tel.
15. ENVIRONMENTAL CONCERNS Recycle materials with the symbol . Put the packaging in relevant containers to recycle it. Help protect the environment and human health by recycling waste of electrical and electronic appliances. Do not dispose of appliances marked with the symbol with the household waste.