3. Scroll left or right the hour and
minute bars to set the desired delay
4. To activate Delay Start option, touch
the Start/Pause button.
After touching the Start/Pause button,
the appliance begins the countdown.
Finished at 1:24 tomorrow
11. DAILY USE
11.1 Preparing the laundry
• Close the zips.
• Close the fasteners of duvet covers.
• Do not dry ties or ribbons loose (e.g.
apron ribbons). Tie them before you
start a programme.
• Remove all items from pockets.
• Turn items with internal layer made of
cotton inside out. Cotton layer must
be faced outward.
• Always set the programme suitable
for the type of laundry.
• Do not put light and dark colours
11.2 Loading the laundry
Ensure the laundry is not
trapped between the
appliance door and rubber
1. Pull open the appliance door.
Laundry is suitable for tumble drying.
Laundry is suitable for tumble drying at higher temperatures.
Laundry is suitable for tumble drying at low temperatures only.
Laundry is not suitable for tumble drying.
Any time you can stop the
countdown of the delay time
by pressing the Reset
Lets you memorise up to 2 of your
favorite configurations of programmes
and options in the appliance memory.
After memorising configurations you are
able to choose them from the program
Your favorite configurations are marked
in the program list as M1 and M2.
• Use suitable programme for cottons,
jersey and knitwear to reduce
• Do not exceed the maximum load
stated in programmes chapter or
shown on the display.
• Dry only the laundry that is suitable
for tumble drying. Refer to the fabric
label on the items.
• Do not dry large and small items
together. Small items can be trapped
inside the large items and remain wet.
2. Load the laundry one item at a time.
3. Close the appliance door.