7.1 Installing and configuring
When connecting the tumble dryer to the
application, stand near it with Your smart
Make sure that your smart device is
connected to the wireless network.
1. Go to the App Store on your smart
2. Download and install App "My
3. Make sure you started a Wi-fi
connection in the dryer. If not go to
the section below.
4. Start the application. Select the
country and language and login with
Your email and password. If you do
not have an account, create a new
one following the instructions in "My
5. Follow the instructions on the App for
the appliance registration and
A message appears on the appliance
display to confirm that the configuration
7.2 Configuring the dryer
Have "My Electrolux" downloaded and
installed on your smart device.
1. Tap on the Wi-Fi bar to switch the
connection on .
A pop-up message will appear, the icon
starts flashing and wireless module
begins starting up. It may take about 2
minute before it is ready.
This might take up to 2 minutes.
Have your app ready
When the wireless module is ready, pop-
up message will appear to inform you,
that the access point will be open for
about 3 minute.
Trying to connect to your
Access point will be open for 3
2. Configure the "My Electrolux" app on
your smart device.
3. If the connectivity is configured, a
message appears on the dryer
display to confirm that the
configuration was successful.
4. Tap on OK to get back to the
machine settings list.
You can start and stop a drying
When the App is installed and the
wireless connection is complete, the
Remote Start Mode option will appear
among the available options.
To activate the remote start:
1. In the programme summery screen,
2. Tap on Remote Start Mode bar (ON
The following message pops up:
3. Press the Start/Pause button to
activate the Remote Start Mode.
Signal strenght is good, 4/5
Remote Start Mode
More to enter the option list.