Performing/Changing Wired LAN Connection (Ethernet Cable)
Follow the procedure below to perform/change wired LAN settings.
• For some models, you can perform network setup for a USB connected printer using IJ Network Device
Setup Utility. Select USB on Switch View under the View menu to display printers for which you can
Start up IJ Network Device Setup Utility.
2. Check the displayed message and select Yes.
3. Select Printer Network Setup on the displayed screen.
Detected printers are listed.
4. Select printer to perform/change settings from printer list.
Select the printer with Wired LAN displayed on Connection Method and Available displayed on Status
to perform settings.
You can perform settings for a printer with Available not displayed on Status via USB connection.
To perform setup for a USB connected printer, select USB from the pulldown menu on the toolbar and
select the printer to perform/change settings.
5. Select Network Settings... on Printer Settings menu.
The Confirm Printer Password screen appears.
For more on the password, refer to Administrator Password.
• Clicking the
• If you select a USB connected printer on step 4, the screen below appears after the Confirm
Printer Password screen appears
Select Wired LAN and click OK.
6. Enter password and click OK.
The Network Settings screen appears.
icon allows you to perform/change settings.