• Insert the carriage stopper by aligning its protrusions with the indentations on the printer.
6. Close top cover gently.
7. Retract the output tray extension and paper output tray.
8. Retract the paper support, and then close the rear tray cover.
9. Unplug the printer cable from the computer and from the printer, then unplug the power
cord from the printer.
10. Use adhesive tape to secure all the covers on the printer to keep them from opening during
transportation. Then pack the printer in the plastic bag.
Close and seal the opening of the bag with an object such as tape so as not to leak ink.