Diagnosing and Repairing Network Settings
IJ Network Device Setup Utility diagnoses and repairs computer settings or connection between the
computer and printer when a problem (e.g. cannot print from a printer on the network) occurs.
• Some models do not support diagnosis and repair function.
List of Models Which Does Not Support Diagnosis and Repair Function
Follow the procedure below.
Start up IJ Network Device Setup Utility.
2. Check the displayed message and select Yes.
3. Select Diagnose and Repair on the displayed screen.
Perform operations following the instructions on the screen.
• This function checks the following items:
• whether the computer is connected to the router
• whether a web page on the Internet can be viewed
• whether the printer can be detected on the network
• whether the signal strength or communication level is sufficient (when using Wi-Fi)
• whether the printer port setting matches with the network setting