Setting the Ink to be Used
This feature enables you to specify which ink to use when printing.
1. Open the
printer driver setup window
2. Click Print Options... on the Page Setup tab
The Print Options dialog box appears.
3. Select the ink to be used from Print With
Select the ink to be used for printing and click OK.
4. Click OK on the Page Setup tab
When you perform printing, the specified ink will be used.
• Some applications will print in color regardless of the Grayscale Printing settings. If you want to
perform monochrome printing with these applications, set Print With to Black Only.
• If you have the FINE cartridge (sold separately) attached, and you have the following settings
configured, the printer will print using color ink, and checking Black Only will have no effect.
• Media Type other than Plain Paper, Envelope, Ink Jet Hagaki (A), Hagaki (A), or Hagaki is
selected on the Main tab
• Do not detach the print head that is not in use. Printing cannot be performed while either print head is