Possible causes include the following.
• There is no paper in the cassette.
• Paper is not loaded in the cassette properly.
What to Do
Take the corresponding actions below.
• Load paper in the cassette.
Loading Paper in the Cassette
• Align the paper guides of the cassette with the edges of the paper.
After carrying out the above measures, press the printer's RESUME/CANCEL button.
• The loadable paper differs depending on the paper source. The loadable paper in the cassette is A4,
Letter, A5, or B5 size plain paper.
• To cancel printing, press the printer's RESUME/CANCEL button.