Aligning the Print Head
If printed ruled lines are misaligned or print results are otherwise unsatisfactory, adjust the print head
• If the remaining ink level is low, the print head alignment sheet will not be printed correctly.
If the remaining ink level is low,
You need to prepare: a sheet of A4 or Letter-sized plain paper
Check that printer is turned on.
2. Load a sheet of A4 or Letter-sized plain paper in the cassette.
Loading Paper in the Cassette
3. Press and hold RESUME/CANCEL button and release it when Alarm lamp flashes 4 times.
The print head alignment sheet is printed, and the print head is aligned automatically.
This takes about 2 to 3 minutes.
• If the automatic adjustment of the print head position has failed, the Alarm lamp flashes.
An Error Occurs
• If the print results are still not satisfactory after adjusting the print head position as described above,
adjust the print head position manually from the computer.
Adjusting the Print Head Position Manually
refill the ink