• If ink is not injected into the ink tank, slowly remove and insert the ink bottle.
• Make sure to refill the ink tank with ink up to the upper limit line (G) on the ink tank.
8. Once ink reaches the upper limit line, remove the ink bottle from the inlet.
Hold up the ink bottle slightly and remove the bottle from the inlet while slowly tilting it.
• Do not leave an ink bottle in the ink tank.
• Close the bottle cap of the ink bottle securely and store the ink bottle upright.
• Discard empty ink bottles in compliance with local laws and regulations regarding disposal of
9. Close the tank cap of the ink tank.
Make sure the tank cap is completely inserted.
10. Close the ink tank cover.
11. Close top cover gently.