Loading Paper in the Cassette
You can load A4, B5, A5, or Letter-sized plain paper in the cassette.
• In the cassette, be sure to load only plain paper.
• You can use general copy paper or Canon Red Label Superior WOP111/Canon Océ Office Colour
For the page size and paper weight you can use for this printer, see
1. Prepare paper.
Align the edges of paper. If paper is curled, flatten it.
• Align the edges of paper neatly before loading. Loading paper without aligning the edges may
cause paper jams.
• If paper is curled, hold the curled corners and gently bend them in the opposite direction until the
paper becomes completely flat.
For details on how to flatten curled paper, see
2. Pull out the cassette (A) from the printer.
3. Slide paper guides (B) in front and (C) on right to open guides.
Paper Is Smudged / Printed Surface Is