Care and Cleaning
This product contains no user serviceable parts. Refer service to qualified service
Important: lways unplug breadmaker and allow to cool compeltely prior to
Bread pan and kneading paddle have nonstick surfaces, which make cleaning
1. fter baking each loaf of bread, unplug breadmaker and discard any crumbs.
2. Remove bread pan from oven chamber and kneading paddle from bread pan.
Then, as needed, wash bread pan and kneading paddle inside and out with
warm, soapy water. void scratching nonstick surfaces.
Caution: Do not place bread pane in dishwahser, or soak it in water.
3. If kneading paddle is stuck to drive shaft, pour warm water into bread pan for up
to 30 minutes, to loosen it. Do not use excessive force.
4. Wipe inside of lid and oven cavity with slightly damp cloth or sponge. If any
residue has scorched on heating element or elsewhere, wipe with nonabrasive
pad to clean. Lid can be removed for cleaning.
Important: Do not put lid in dishwaser, as it may cause warping. Do not immerse
in water, as it contains sensitive eletronic sensors.
5. To clean glass in lid, use glass cleaner or mild detergent and damp cloth or
plastic scouring pad. Do not use abrasive cleaners or scouring pads, as they may
6. Do not use vinegar, bleach or harsh chemicals to clean breadmaker.
7. Be sure breadmaker is completely cooled before storing.
8. Oven chamber contains heating element and drive shaft. Therefore, when
cleaning, NEVER pour water, solvents or cleaning solutions into this area.
• ll removable parts should be thoroughly cleaned and dried.
• Store lid closed. Place bread pan into breadmaker with kneading paddle inside.
Why does height and shape of
bread differ in each loaf?
Bread has unusual aroma. Why?
Kneading paddle comes out
Bread has floured corners.
Can ingredients be halved or
Can fresh milk be used in place
of dry milk?
Height and shape of bread may differ
depending on the ingredients, room
temperature and length of timer
cycle. lso, accurate measurement
of ingredients is essential to make
Stale ingredients may have been used
or too much yeast may have been
used. lways use fresh ingredients.
ccurate measurements are essential
to make delicious bread.
This can happen, as kneading paddle
is detachable. Use a nonmetal utensil
to remove it.
Caution: Kneading paddle will be hot.
Sometimes flour in corner of bread
pan may not have been completely
kneaded into dough. Scrape it off loaf
NO. If there is too little in bread pan,
kneading paddle cannot knead well
enough. If there is too much, bread
rises out of bread pan.
YES. Be sure to decrease same
measurement of water to equal
liquid substitution. Fresh milk is not
recommended when using delay bake
timer, because it may spoil while
sitting in bread pan.