• If additional ingredients are in the recipe, listen for the beep near the end of
the kneading cycle about 25 minutes (8 minutes for Rapid White).
4. After Baking
• When the baking cycle is complete, you hear a beep. Press the I/o button;
the red lED light turns off. For best results, remove bread immediately after
baking process is complete.
• open the lid and using oven mitts, pull the pan straight
up and out to remove (G).
• Invert the bread pan over a wire rack and shake to
remove bread. If necessary, use a nonstick spatula,
inserted along the sides of the pan to loosen the bread
important: metal utensils might scratch the nonstick
• Turn bread right side up and let it cool for about
20 minutes before slicing (J).
• If paddles remain in bread, allow bread to cool. Turn on
its side and pull paddles out. It may be necessary to use
a paring knife to remove baked bread from around the
paddle. Use care to avoid scratching the nonstick coating
on the paddles (K).
caution: the pan is very hot. to avoid burning counter
surfaces, make sure to place it on a rack once the bread
has been removed.
important: the bread maker will not operate again until it has cooled down.
Keep Warm Function
The keep warm function automatically begins when the baking cycle is
completed. Bread can be kept warm for up to one hour. After one hour, remove
the bread as instructed under section 4, After Baking.
note: The crust softens if the bread stays in the unit.
You can set the timer to delay the completion of your bread for up to 13 hours.
to Set the timer:
• Add your recipe ingredients to the bread pan. Avoid perishable foods, such
as milk, butter or margarine, eggs and cheese.
• Select your settings.
• Set the amount of time in which you want your bread to be ready. For
example, if you set the timer at 8:00 p.m. in the evening and you want to
wake up to fresh bread at 6:00 a.m., that is 10 hours.
• Use the ▲ button to increase the time in 10-minute increments until the
display shows 10:00. This means that your bread will be completed in 10
• If necessary, use the ▼ button to decrease the time.
tip: To increase or decrease the time quickly, press and hold down the
care and cleaning
This product contains no user serviceable parts. Refer service to qualified
1. After each use, unplug the unit and let it cool.
2. If the kneading paddles remain in the bread pan, grip the kneading paddle
and pull straight out to remove.
3. If you have trouble removing the kneading paddle from the appliance, add
enough warm water to cover the paddles in the bread pan and allow to soak
for 10 – 15 minutes to loosen the blades.
4. Wash the bread pan and kneading paddles in warm, soapy water or in the
important: Do not use abrasive cleansers or steel wool to clean the bread
pan or kneading paddles. these could damage the nonstick coating.
5. Wipe the outside of the unit with a damp cloth. Do not immerse in water or
1. Make sure the unit is unplugged, clean and dry.
2. Store the unit with the lid closed.
3. Do not place heavy objects on the lid.