3. CHECK: Tire pressures must be correct. (See
Checking Tire Pressure in Service – Miscellaneous
4. Adjust cutting height to 50 mm (2 in). (See Adjusting
Cutting Height in this section.)
NOTE: Mower gage wheels should not contact the
5. Put mower lift lever in MOWING (lower) position.
6. Turn left blade by hand parallel to tractor axle. Hold
drive belt and turn right blade parallel to axle.
7. Measure from each outside blade tip (A) to the level
surface. The difference between measurements must
not be more than 3 mm (1/8 in).
NOTE: Adjustable lift links are on both sides of
mower. Cutting height can closely match knob
setting by using adjustment on both sides. DO NOT
adjust deck too high or it will not lock in transport
8. Turn nut (B), (right side shown): Clockwise to RAISE
right side of mower and counterclockwise to LOWER
right side of mower.
9. Check side-to-side measurements and readjust if
Operating Mower - Page 29