CAUTION: Avoid injury, before installing
mower on machine: STOP engine. Remove
key. Wait for all moving parts to STOP.
Avoid injury from loaded spring: LOCK lift
lever before installing mower.
Avoid injury from spring loaded rod: Make
sure you have a tight grip on drive belt
tension rod when installing.
1. STOP engine, LOCK park brake, push PTO switch
down to DISENGAGE, turn key to the OFF position, and
2. Raise mower lift lever to TRANSPORT (upper)
3. Slide mower under the tractor and line up mower lift
brackets with rear draft arms.
4. Put wood blocks under each side of mower.
5. Put mower lift lever in the MOWING (lower) position.
6. Install rear draft arms, one on each side of tractor, to
mower lift brackets with spring loaded J-pins (A).
Picture Note: 48-Inch Deck used for photo purposes.
7. Put front lift rod assembly (B) in slotted brackets (C)
on mower deck and install the front lift rod assembly to
the front of the tractor frame.
8. Push up on lever (D) and lock into tractor frame.
9. Put mower drive belt (E) on engine drive sheave.
10.Push drive belt tension rod (F) into bracket (G).
11.Raise mower lift lever to TRANSPORT (upper)
12.Remove wood blocks from both sides of mower.
13.Level mower. (See Leveling Mower in Operating the
Installing Mower - Page 64