Rotating Blades are Dangerous - Protect
Children and Prevent Accidents
• Never assume that children will remain where you last
saw them. Children are attracted to mowing activity, stay
alert to the presence of children.
• Keep children in the house when you are operating
• Turn machine off if a child enters the mowing area.
• Use extra care when you come to blind corners,
shrubs, trees, or other objects that may block your
• DO NOT let children or an untrained person operate
• DO NOT carry or let children ride on machine or any
attachment. DO NOT tow children in a cart or trailer.
HELP PREVENT SERIOUS OR FATAL ACCIDENTS:
• Be alert at all times, drive forward carefully. People
especially children can move quickly into the mowing
area before you know it.
• Back carefully. Disengage mower blades and look
behind the machine carefully, especially for children,
before you back up.
• DO NOT mow in reverse unless it is absolutely
• Disengage mower blades when you are not mowing.
• DO NOT operate machine if you are under the
influence of drugs or alcohol.
Operating Machine - Page 10