• DO NOT drive where machine could slip or tip.
• Stay alert for holes and other hidden hazards in the
• Keep away from drop-offs.
• Slow down before you make a sharp turn or operate
on a slope.
• When pulling loads or using heavy equipment, use
only approved hitches, limit loads to those you can
safely control, and use counterweights or wheel
weights when required per this manual or your
• Drive up and down a hill—not across. Be careful
when you change direction on a slope.
• DO NOT stop when going up hill or down hill. If
machine stops going up hill, DISENGAGE mower
blades and back down slowly.
• DO NOT mow wet grass. Reduced traction could
• DO NOT try to stabilize the machine by putting your
foot on the ground.
Keep Riders Off
• Only allow the operator on the machine. Keep
• Riders on the machine or attachment may be struck
by foreign objects or thrown off the machine causing
• Riders obstruct the operator's view resulting in the
machine being operated in an unsafe manner.
Operating Machine - Page 11