Using Reverse Implement Option
CAUTION: TO AVOID INJURY:
Before moving forward or rearward, make
sure area is clear of bystanders, especially
NOTE: Operating the mower while backing up is
strongly discouraged. The Reverse Implement
Option should be used ONLY when operating
another attachment or when the operator deems it
necessary to reposition the machine with the mower
1. Stop the machine FORWARD travel with the
attachment still engaged.
2. Look behind the vehicle to be sure there are no
3. Lift and hold the PTO knob (A) up past the PTO
engagement position to activate the reverse implement
position while depressing REVERSE foot pedal slightly.
NOTE: If the engine and attachment stop while
repositioning the machine, return PTO knob to the
OFF position and restart the machine. (See Starting
The Engine in this section.) Begin again with Step 2.
4. As the machine begins to move backward, release
the PTO knob and reposition the machine.
5. Resume FORWARD travel. The attachment should
6. Repeat Steps 1 through 5 to reposition the machine
Daily Operating Checklist
• Test safety systems.
• Check tire pressure.
• Check fuel level.
• Check engine oil level.
• Remove grass and debris from machine.
Operating Machine - Page 18