Using the Park Brake
CAUTION: The machine may begin to move
when engine is shut off and park brake is not
engaged. To avoid injury, always LOCK park
brake before getting off tractor or leaving
LOCKING PARK BRAKE:
1. Push brake pedal (A) all the way down.
2. Lift park brake lever (B) up.
3. Release pedal and park brake lever. Pedal should
stay down and park brake lever should stay LOCKED in
UNLOCKING PARK BRAKE:
1. Push and hold brake pedal (A) down.
2. Push park brake lever (B) down to UNLOCK park
3. Release pedal.
Picture Note: Model S2554 used for photo purposes.
Push top of light switch (A) to turn headlights ON.
Push bottom of light switch to turn headlights OFF.
Operating Machine - Page 13