• Never use a hair drier or other heating appliances to speed up defrosting. Excessive heat
may damage the plastic interior, and humidity could enter the electric system making it
For electrical connection carefully follow the instructions given in specific paragraphs.
• Unpack the appliance and check if there are damages on it. Do not connect the appli-
ance if it is damaged. Report possible damages immediately to the place you bought it.
In that case retain packing.
• It is advisable to wait at least four hours before connecting the appliance to allow the oil
to flow back in the compressor.
• Adequate air circulation should be around the appliance, lacking this leads to overheat-
ing. To achieve sufficient ventilation follow the instructions relevant to installation.
• Wherever possible the back of the product should be against a wall to avoid touching or
catching warm parts (compressor, condenser) to prevent possible burn.
• The appliance must not be located close to radiators or cookers.
• Make sure that the mains plug is accessible after the installation of the appliance.
• Connect to potable water supply only (If a water connection is foreseen).
• Any electrical work required to do the servicing of the appliance should be carried out by
a qualified electrician or competent person.
• This product must be serviced by an authorized Service Centre, and only genuine spare
parts must be used.
This appliance does not contain gasses which could damage the ozone layer, in either its
refrigerant circuit or insulation materials. The appliance shall not be discarded together
with the urban refuse and rubbish. The insulation foam contains flammable gases: the ap-
pliance shall be disposed according to the applicable regulations to obtain from your local
authorities. Avoid damaging the cooling unit, especially at the rear near the heat exchang-
er. The materials used on this appliance marked by the symbol