WEIGHTS (in kg)
The weights indicated for a basic vehicle without options: they vary depending on the your vehicle's equipment. Consult
your approved Dealer.
Maximum permissible all-up weight (MMAC)
Total train weight (MTR)
Braked trailer weight
Unbraked trailer weight
Permissible nose weight
Permissible load on the roof with the carrying device
Towing weight (Towing a caravan, boat, etc.)
– It is important to comply with the towing weights, governed by local legislation in each country and, in particular, laid down in
the Road Traffic Regulations. Contact H33 about any towing equipment.
– When towing, under no circumstances may the total train weight (vehicle + trailer) be exceeded. However the following is
– the Maximum permissible weight at the rear may be exceeded by no more than 15%,
– the maximum permissible all-up weight may be exceeded by no more than 10% or 100 kg (whichever occurs first).
In either case, the maximum speed of the towing assembly must not exceed 60 mph (100 km/h) and the tyre pressure must be
increased by 0.2 bar (3 PSI).
– The engine output and climbing capability are reduced with altitude. We recommend that the maximum load be reduced by 10%
at an altitude of 1,000 metres and by an additional 10% for each 1,000 metres thereafter.
Weights are indicated on the vehicle identification plate (refer to
the information on "Vehicle identification plates" in Section 6)
found by calculating: MTR - MMAC
80 kg (including the carrying device)