FILLING THE BATTERY
– Take the battery and electrolyte container out of the
Read the instructions for use carefully before you fill
– Remove the cover from the electrolyte container.
– Insert the electrolyte container in the openings in the
battery and press down firmly.
– When all of the chambers in the electrolyte container
are drained, pull the container off of the battery.
– Tightly close the openings in the battery with the
NOTE: after filling, let the battery rest for at
least 1/2 hour without charging.
WARNING: follow the instructions provided on
the package insert enclosed with each new
battery before you fill a new battery. The insert
also provides safety regulations.
Non-compliance with the safety regulations can
cause severe injuries.
CHECKING THE STARTER ENGINE
– Disconnect the negative pole from the battery and
dismount the starter.
– Connect the negative pole of a 12-V battery to the
starter engine housing and the briefly connect the
positive pole of the battery to the starter connector (1)
(use thick cables).
– The starter engine should turn when the circuit is
– If not, the starter needs to be replaced.