MOUNTING THE CRANKSHAFT
– Turn the mark on the idler shaft gear (1) towards the
bottom as shown in the photo.
– The toothing on the balance weight has a punch mark
compensating mass. Use a felt-tip pen to draw the
mark on the outer side of the balance weight (see
– Screw the mounting sleeve 800.29.005.000 on the left
end of the crankshaft.
– Position the crankshaft in the engine case, making sure
both marks are aligned.
NOTE: to make sure the marks are aligned,
gradually push the crankshaft into the bearing
seat, checking the position of the marks. It will
not be possible to check their position after the
crankshaft is mounted.
– Unscrew the mounting sleeve 800.29.005.000.
ASSEMBLING THE ENGINE