SERVICING THE INDIVIDUAL PARTS
ASSEMBLING THE MAIN SHAFT (6-SPEED)
– Clamp the main shaft in a vise with the thread facing down (use
– Carefully oil all parts before assembling.
– Mount the needle bearing (1), slip on the 5-speed idler (2) with the
shift dogs facing up.
– Mount the stop disk (3) (25.2x30x1 mm) and circlip (4) with the sharp
edge facing up.
– Slip on the 3rd/4th gear sliding wheel (5) with the small gear facing
down and mount the stop disk (6) (21x28x1 mm).
– Slip on the needle bearing (7) aufstecken and the six-speed idler (8)
with the shift dogs facing down.
– Slip on the 2-speed fixed gear (9) with the inscription facing up, tap
with a rubber hammer to the stop if necessary.
– Finally, check all gears for smooth operation.