– Turn the carburetor around, remove the 3 screws and
remove the cover on the accelerator pump.
NOTE: When dismounting the cover, pay
special attention to the spring and seal rings
since they are easily lost.
– Take the 2 seal rings, spring and membrane out of the
– Remove the screws from the float chamber and lift off
the float chamber.
– Pull out the float hinge pin (1) and remove the float
together with the float needle valve.
– Remove the main jet (2).
– Remove the screw (3) and carefully pull the float
needle valve seat out of the carburetor with pliers.
– Unscrew the idling jet (4), starting jet (5) and needle
– Screw in the mixture control screw (7) up to the stop,
counting and writing down the number of turns.
– Unscrew the mixture control screw and remove
together with the spring, washer and O-ring.
NOTE: The spring, washer and O-ring usually
stay in the hole. You can remove these parts
with compressed air.