The control panel is designed for ease in programming. The display window on the control shows time of day, timer and oven functions.
Control panel shown includes Convect and other model specific features. (Styling may vary depending on model.)
Use for baking and roasting.
Use for broiling and top browning.
Use to set self-clean cycle.
Use for convection roasting.
Programs the oven to start baking at
a later time.
Use to set time and temperature.
Use to quickly set temperatures.
Use to keep cooked food warm in oven.
Use for convection baking.
Cook & Hold
Bakes for a preset time, then holds
food warm for 1 hour.
Use to set and save a specific Cook &
Use to set time of day clock.
Use to turn the oven light on or off.
Cancels all operations except Timer
Using the Touchpads
• Press the desired pad.
• Press the number pads to enter time or temperature.
• Press the Autoset 0 pad to enter temperature.
• A beep will sound when any pad is touched.
• A double beep will sound if a programming error occurs.
L M N O
Note: Four seconds after pressing the number pads or
the Autoset pad, the time or temperature will automatically
be entered. If more than 30 seconds elapse between
touching a function pad and the number pads or the
Autoset pad, the function will be canceled and the display
will return to the previous display.
The clock can be set to display time in a 12-hour or 24-hour
format. The clock is set at the factory for the 12-hour format.
To change the clock to
1. Press and hold the CANCEL and
Favorite pads for three seconds.
• 12 Hr flashes in the display.
2. Press the Autoset 0 pad to select 24 Hr;
press again to select 12 Hr.
3. Set the time of day following the directions
in the To set the Clock section.
To set the Clock:
1. Press the Clock pad.
• The time of day flashes in the display.
2. Press the appropriate number pads to set the time of day.
• Colon flashes in the display.
3. Press the Clock pad again or wait four seconds.
• The colon will remain on.
When electrical power is supplied or after a power interrup-
tion, the last clock time before power was interrupted will