Do not store plastic, paper products, food or flammable
materials in this drawer. The drawer may become too warm
for these items when the oven is in use.
The storage drawer can be removed to allow you to clean
under the range.
1. Empty drawer and pull out to the first stop position.
2. Lift up the front of the drawer.
3. Pull out to the second stop position.
4. Grasp sides and lift drawer up and out.
1. Fit the ends of the drawer glides into the rails in the range.
2. Lift up the front of the drawer and gently push in to the
first stop position.
3. Lift drawer up again and push until drawer is closed.
(Canadian models only)
The convenience outlet is located on the lower left side of the
backguard. Be sure appliance cords do not rest on or near the
surface element. If the surface element
is turned on, the cord and outlet will be
The convenience outlet circuit breaker
may trip if the small appliance plugged
into it exceeds 10 amps. To reset the
circuit breaker, press the switch located
on the lower edge of the backguard.