Cook & Hold
When using the Cook & Hold option, the oven begins to heat
immediately after the control has been set. Then, the oven
cooks for a specified length of time. When that time has
elapsed, the oven will keep the food warm for up to an hour
then automatically turn off.
To set Cook & Hold:
1. Press the Cook & Hold pad.
• HOLD will flash to indicate that you are in Cook &
• 00:00 will flash in the display.
2. Select the amount of time you want to cook by using the
• HOLD continues to flash.
• The time will light in the display.
• Time can be set from ten minutes (00:10)
to 11 hours, 59 minutes (11:59).
3. While HOLD is still flashing, press Bake,
Convect Bake or Convect Roast and select the
oven temperature. Press the Autoset 0 pad for
350° F or the appropriate number pads.
• The desired function word will flash.
• The oven temperature can be set from
170° F to 550° F.
4. Press the desired function pad again OR wait four seconds.
• The desired function word will remain lit.
• The cooking time will show in the display.
• The actual oven temperature will be displayed
• The set temperature will display when the oven is
When the cooking time has elapsed:
• Four beeps will sound.
• HOLD and WARM will light.
• 170° will display.
• Time of day will display.
After one hour in HOLD WARM:
• The oven turns off automatically.
• HOLD and WARM go off.
• Remove food from oven.
To cancel Cook & Hold at any time:
Press the CANCEL pad. Remove food from oven.