2-1. Table for Servicing Tools
Spare lump (pattern box)
Spare lump (collimator)
Siemens star chart
Privacy masking chart
Power board unit
1. Calibration software
Download the calibration software from the following URL.
Place the DscCalDi.exe file, camapi32.dll file and
QrCodeInfo.dll file together into a folder of your choice.
2. Pattern box
Turn on the switch and wait for 30 minutes for aging to take
place before using Color Pure. It is used after adjusting the
chroma meter (VJ8-0192) adjust color temperature to 3100
± 20 K and luminosity to 900 ± 20 cd/m
dling the lump and its circumference are high temperature
during use and after power off for a while.
1. System requirements
Windows 2000 or XP or Vista
IBM® -compatible PC with pentium processor
2. Video monitor
Connect the video output to a video monitor with an input
impedance of 75 ohms.
2-3. Adjustment Items and Order
1. Lens Adjustment (Infinity)
2. Lens Adjustment (1m)
3. AWB Adjustment
4. CMOS (CCD) White Point Defect Detect Adjustment
5. CMOS (CCD) Black Point And White Point Defect Detect
Adjustment In Lighted
6. Privacy Masking Adjustment
7. Gyro Offset Adjustment
8. Privacy Masking (Mechanism) Adjustment
Note: If the lens, CMOS and board and changing the part, it
is necessary to adjust again. Item 1-8 adjustments should be
carried out in sequence.
. Be careful of han-
2-4. Connecting the camera to the computer
1. It turns on power.
2. Connect the camera's USB terminal(CN102 CA-2board)
to the computer' USB connector.
3. Double-click on the DscCalDi.exe.
4. L5DD2 is selected with Model Code.
5. EX (VCC-MCH5600P), US (VCC-MCH5600) or C (VCC-
HD5600PC) is selected with Factry Mode.
6. PAL (VCC-MCH5600P, VCC-HD5600PC) or NTSC
(VCC-MCH5600) is selected with Video Mode.
2-4-1. Computer screen during adjustment
Backrush pulse :
2-4-2. Adjustment USB terminal (CN102)