8. Privacy Masking Adjustment
Adjustment location: Computer screen
Measuring location: Computer screen, Monitor screen
Measuring equipment: Computer screen,
Privacy masking chart
1. Set the camera unit lens 3.5 m from the privacy masking
2. Install the power board unit to the camera.
3. Connect the power board unit and the computer using a
network cross-wire cable.
4. It turns on power.
5. Run IE on the computer, and connect to http://
6. Click ADJ "START" in the IE window.
7. The camera will automatically start to pan and tilt.
Check that "A1" is displayed in the IE window, and then
move camera and the power board unit together until
the center of the chart and the center of the monitor
screen are aligned.
A "+" will be displayed at the center of the monitor
8. Run another IE on the computer, and connect to http://
9. Move the lens in the Tele direction with
make fine adjustments so that the "+" in the center of the
screen is fully aligned with the center of the chart.
Use the OSD display at the upper part left of the screen
to make fine adjustments to the pan within the range of
40—50 and to the tilt within the range of 15—25.
10. Click ADJ "SET".
11. Check that "A2" is displayed in the IE window, and then
button to align the center of the chart with
the center of the monitor screen.
12. After adjustment is complete, click ADJ "SET" to reset
If you make an error during adjustment, click ADJ "DEL" in
the IE window and repeat the adjustment.
OK if partially overlapping
horizontally and vertically