Battery Replacement Procedures
1. Gently remove the front plastic bezel cover from the UPS.
2. Loosen and remove the six screws on the battery door, as shown in Figure 41.
3. Lay the battery door and screws aside for reassembly.
Figure 41 Removing the front plastic bezel cover and battery door
4. Gently pull the battery wire out and disconnect the battery plug and battery receptacle, as shown
in Figure 42.
Figure 42 Disconnecting the battery plug and battery connector (front view)
5. Grasp the battery handle and pull the internal battery pack out of the UPS, as shown in
Figure 43 Pulling out the battery
6. Unpack the new internal battery pack. Take care not to destroy the packing.
Compare the new and old internal battery packs to make sure they are the same type and model.
If they are the same, proceed with Step 7; if they are different, stop and contact your local
representative or Emerson Channel Support.
7. Line up and slide in the new internal battery pack.
8. Reconnect the battery plug and battery receptacle
9. Gently push the battery wire and internal battery pack back into the UPS.
Internal Battery Pack
Pull Out with Battery Handle