The Compressor Compact must be serviced
at regular intervals as follows:
• 2000 hour overhaul when replacing filters
according to this chapter.
• 8000 hour overhaul according to this
The filters that must be replaced during the
2000 hour overhaul are supplied in the Set of
filters for Compressor Compact.
The 8000 hour overhaul requires dis-
assembly of the Compressor Compact.
The following parts must be replaced and
new parts are supplied in the Maintenance
kit for Compressor Compact:
• Inlet and outlet valves, cylinder and head
gaskets, piston rings, piston seals and
rider rings in the compressor
• Rubber seals in the manifold pipe
• Drive belt
• O-ring and filter insert in water separator 2
• Restriction washers, mesh nets and plastic
rings for the filter/solenoid valves
• Pressure regulator diaphragm
• Air inlet filter
• Dust filters.
Also inspect air tubings, electrical
connections and wiring, etc, when the
Compressor Compact is disassembled.
Before any compressor cover or the front
panel is opened or removed, make sure
that the mains power supply is
disconnected and that the compressed
air reservoir is depressurized.
E382 EH81E 061 01 03 02