Disassembling and assembling
To remove the belt pulleys
• Remove the compressor/motor unit as
described in the section Compressor/motor
• Remove the drive belt as described in the
section Drive belt.
• Remove the two screws (1).
• Put one of the screws in the hole (2) and
tighten it until the belt pulley loosens from
To refit the belt pulleys
• Fit the belt pulley on the shaft and tighten
the screws (1) loosely. Use a straight edge
ruler (3) to check that the two belt pulleys
• Tighten the screws (1) gradually and
• Refit the drive belt and the compressor/
E382 EH81E 061 01 03 02