This adjustment is performed with mains
power connected and energized electrical
components as well as moving mecha-
nical parts in the Compressor Compact.
All personnel must exercise extreme
caution when in the vicinity of the unit.
E382 EH81E 061 01 03 02
• Open the compressor's front cover to make
the pressure regulator accessible.
• Connect the test nozzle to the compressed
• Start the compressor with the on/off switch.
• At the pressure regulator, pull the control
knob out until the snap lock on the knob is
released and the control knob can be
turned freely. Note – If the regulator is
equipped with a screw (1), first release the
screw a couple of turns.
• Turn the control knob until the manometer
indicates an output pressure of 400 kPa
±50 kPa (4.0 bar ±0.5 bar):
– To increase the pressure, turn the knob
in a clockwise direction.
– To decrease the pressure, turn the knob
in a counter-clockwise direction.
• Push in the control knob until the snap lock
on the knob is engaged and the control
knob cannot be turned.
Note – If the regulator is equipped with a
screw (1), tighten the screw.
• Switch off the compressor with the on/off
switch and remove the test nozzle.
• Close and secure the compressor's front
After any service intervention in the
Compressor Compact, perform a
Functional check according to
instructions in the Operating Manual.