Disassembling and assembling
To remove the compressor/motor unit
• Open the front cover and remove the rear
cover and the casing as described in the
section Compressor covers.
• Disconnect the two tubes (1) at the
• Disconnect the tube (2) at the cooling coil.
• Disconnect the motor cables at the
electrical interconnection block (4) in the
dryer section (see Connection diagram).
Loosen the cable sleeve (5) and withdraw
the cable. Note – On older versions of the
Compressor Compact, disconnect the
cable connector (3).
• Remove the four nuts (6) and lift off the
To refit the compressor/motor unit
• The procedure for refitting the compressor/
motor unit is the reverse of the removal
procedure previously described.
E382 EH81E 061 01 03 02