E382 EH81E 061 01 03 02
Disassembling and assembling
To remove the pressure regulator
• Open the front cover and remove the rear
cover and the casing as described in the
section Compressor covers.
• At the pressure regulator, pull the control
knob (1) out until the snap lock on the knob
is released and the control knob can be
turned. Note – If the regulator is equipped
with a screw (2), first release the screw a
couple of turns.
• Turn the control knob (1) counter-clockwise
until it stops.
• Unscrew the holder ring (3).
• Push the regulator (4) backward out
through its mounting hole.
• Hold the regulator (4) while unscrewing the
complete upper part (5) of the regulator.
• Remove the washer (6), the plastic ring (7)
and the diaphragm (8) from the regulator
housing. Note – The diaphragm (8) must
be replaced at the 8000 hour overhaul.
To refit the pressure regulator
• The procedure for refitting the pressure
regulator is the reverse of the removal
procedure previously described.
• Adjust the pressure regulator as described
in the chapter Adjustments, section